Andrée Martin, The Outdoor Adventure Series – Golf and The Great Outdoors.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for the Outdoor Adventure Series – Golf and the Great Outdoors.
Key points include:
- Golf courses around the world are associated with Audubon Sanctuaries
- Golf courses around the world are associated with Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Migrating animals and birds often pass through golf courses
- Golf courses & Dark Sky Photography
- The early morning dew, fog, smells, and sound
- Leaves in the Fall
- Sunsets along the water
- The 19th Hole
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.
The Outdoor Adventure Series Podcast is sponsored by our friends at Rock Creek Coffee Roasters, home of small-batch, freshly roasted coffee.
Click here to visit their website and online store.